Summer is nearing an end, which means the hot days spent relaxing with a smoothie on the back patio will be gone soon!
Don’t waste the next opportunity mix yourself a healthy smoothie.
Turmeric and ginger combine for a very potent blend of health benefits.
Follow these instructions for the best turmeric smoothie!
- 1 orange, peel and white pith removed
- 1 large carrot, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 2/3 cup coconut water
- 1 tablespoon shelled raw hemp seeds
- 2 teaspoons finely grated peeled turmeric
- 3/4 teaspoon finely grated peeled ginger
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
Using smoothie or ice crush setting, purée ingredients in blender until smooth.
Add any fresh fruit to glass, if desired.
Makes 2 servings.